From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: May 21, 2007 10:43 AM
To: hlcoders@list.valvesoftware.com
Subject: Re: [hlcoders] hl1mp source modding?

Ouch. That bites. Anyone know if there are any plans to release one?

Sorry Ooks, there isn't an sdk kit available for hl1:Source or hl1mp.

Does anyone have any info on mod making for Half-Life Deathmatch:Source? I
created a "mod from scratch", and noticed DLLs for CS, hl2, hl2mp, and
even
tf2, but nothing for hl1 source, or hl1mp source.

Jeffrey "botman" Broome