CONTEXT: In our mod, users create event-driven worlds.  Events exist such as
InRadius15 (i.e. for object O, when any object is in 15 units, the
InRadius15 event is triggered).

PROBLEM: The code to hook these events is not as optimized as we would
prefer.  On maps where a large number of objects have code for their
InRadiusXX events, there is a noticeable 'chug' effect with each think tick.

QUESTION: Is UTIL_EntitiesInSphere(...) the quickest way to get a list of
entities within a particular radius of a vector?