Hi,
I've recently run into a problem with a player spawnpoint entity that I've
written.  I have it all coded, and I have the fgd entry completed.  I've also
made sure that I have the LINK_ENTITY... in the code.  The problem I'm having
is that these entities aren't being spawned when the map loads.  I've put a
DevMsg in the Spawn function of the entity and I never see the message.  I also
have other DevMsgs in some other code that the entity runs when it's spawned,
and those messages never appear either.  I'm quite lost as to why this entity
won't spawn or how to fix it.  Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Garrett