No its not instanciating those dynamicaly. I had this idea and thought it'd
be brilliant, then I just saw it was hardcoded. panel class names are just
here to make it easier to read. In Insurgency we used "Ben 'amogan' K."
solution. We wrote a new CGameUi class and forced a new object
for PANEL_GAMEUIDLL using our new class.

Louka "Louti" Outrebon.