Oh Fiddle Sticks!

Is the motion blur per pixel shader, or a post
process?

Its just that prime uses garrys motion blur for about
30% of its effects, including the soft world
rendering, and if i need to pull all that out, and add
per pixel, i'm going to be pissed!

I however do like the Enhanced Foliage Rendering &
Utilization of Multi-core Processors. :)

Adam

--------
Owner Nigredo Studios http://www.nigredostudios.com