-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Jonathan
Middleton
Sent: Monday, October 15, 2007 9:39 AM
To: hlcoders@list.valvesoftware.com
Subject: Re: [hlcoders] SDK Update heads up?

I'm confused about the SDK update's compatibility with various AppID's.
Our
mod uses AppID 240 (for CS:S). Will merging with this update break our
mod?

Jonathan

On 10/15/07, Adam Foster <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> On 15 Oct 2007, at 17:41, Mike Durand wrote:
>
> > I'm shooting for an update that includes the updated tools this
> > week or early next. After that I will work on an update that
> > includes the new game DLL code and I am hoping that it will be
> > available in beta by the end of the month.
> >
> > I'll let you guys know if I run into any problems that invalidate
> > these timeframes.
>
> Fantastic - I've been looking forwards to playing round with the new
> Episode Two stuff, but didn't want to annoy anyone by asking exactly
> when the updated SDK tools would be available.
>
> It's my birthday on the 25th, just so you know. Potential tools
> deadline to aim for? ;-)
>

> Adam
>
> --
> Adam Foster - [EMAIL PROTECTED] - http://www.hylobatidae.org/

            think                                poem
   that              never               as                a
I       shall    see        a     lovely      as     binary   tree