-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Bryan
Beaudreault
Sent: Friday, October 12, 2007 11:32 AM
To: hlcoders@list.valvesoftware.com
Subject: Re: [hlcoders] TF2 Plugin Headstart? VEngineCvar004?

Can we please get the tier1_i486 (linux version) as soon as possible?

Now that people are starting to get their plugins updated to work with
the new version of metamod: source, this will start to draw a gap
between linux servers and windows servers.  We who host on linux
servers won't be able to promote our server as much as windows
servers, and this is bad news for new TF2 communities who may not have
tons of loyal regulars yet.  At that state you need to have ways of
differentiating your server from others so that people keep coming
back, and the lacking of a linux versions of these plugins severely
handicaps linux hosts.

Thank you very much

Bryan

Hello Spencer 'voogru' MacDonald,