I read you the first time, and like I said, that's not a solution for how we
use map scripting. I would like a real solution from Valve. Blocking lua
files from downloading across all mods because of one mod was a pretty rash
decision, and one that should be reversed and left up to each mod to filter
file extensions as desired. engine->DisallowDownload(extension) or something
simple like that. Had this problem been identified before we released we
might have worked around it by using a different extension, ff_lua or
something. But post release, and after there is a number of 3rd party maps
already in the wild, we need to be able to accommodate lua files.