Ya I did.

acttable_t CWeaponCrowbar::m_acttable[] =

{

{ ACT_MELEE_ATTACK1, ACT_MELEE_ATTACK_SWING, true },

{ ACT_IDLE, ACT_IDLE_ANGRY_MELEE, false },

{ ACT_IDLE_ANGRY, ACT_IDLE_ANGRY_MELEE, false },

};

So i used the ACT_MELEE_ATTACK_SWING in

$sequence CBATT2 "Attack1" fps 30 snap activity ACT_RANGE_ATTACK_SWING 1

But it still didnt work. (i turned on impulse 101 if it does matter.)