From: "Maarten De Meyer" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <hlcoders@list.valvesoftware.com>
Sent: Thursday, December 27, 2007 12:03 PM
Subject: Re: [hlcoders] The rib bone's connected to?

Oh damn, I stared myself blind on the IRagdoll interface :p
I'll give it a go, thx!

hmm.. A quick look at CSDKRagdoll reveals that it has the following
hierarchy

CBaseAnimating
   CBaseAnimatingOverlay
       CSDKRagdoll

Looking at the hierarchy, you should be able to call
CBaseAnimating::LookupBone()
I haven't actually tried it myself.. I just quickly scanned the
hierarchy.