Hello,

I was wondering how you could get head bobbing into a mod. I've seen it in a
couple of other mods (Dark Messiah). Does anyone know how to get it while
running ? Its realistic and the weapon will be down while sprinting so you
can't shoot or anything just sprint. It is a nice feature. Anyone know how
to do it? I was told that someone here was working on something like this,
or are there tutorials on how to do it? Thanks.