Hi List,

I have implemented a weapon that zooms in the same way as the crossbow,
but there seems to be some weird effect happening with the weapon model
ending up at the top left of the screen when zoomed in (presumably an
effect caused by warping the FOV).

Can anyone point me in the right direction of how to either move the
player's weapon model when zoomed in, or to simply hide it? I've tried
things like setting the EF_NODRAW effect flag, but that prevents the
weapon from firing or receiving other input.
Thanks!