> Can anyone point me in the right direction of how to either move the
> player's weapon model when zoomed in, or to simply hide it? I've tried
> things like setting the EF_NODRAW effect flag, but that prevents the
> weapon from firing or receiving other input.
> Thanks!

I think that's cuz you're setting the EF_NODRAW effect to the CWeaponSDKBase
object. What you want to do is set the EF_NODRAW flag to the Viewmodel
object..
You can get the player's view model by calling   CSDKPlayer->GetViewModel()

I have managed to succesfully use the ef_nodraw flag by applying it to the
viewmodel.