As far as I am aware, If you own a full professional edition of Visual
Studio (2005 or 2008), you do not require any additional SDKs (they were
installed when you installed Visual Studio)This is also the case if you are
using Visual C++ Express 2008

You only require the additional SDKs if you are using Visual C++ Express
2005

On 07/03/2008, Tom Edwards <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I'm confused about what additional SDKs (
> http://developer.valvesoftware.com/wiki/Compiler_Choices#Additional_SDKs
> )are required for different users. I'm using VCE2008 on Vista and didn't
> need to download anything! Who needs what?

Bucky