Hey all, I'm trying to generate events from within a tf2 server
plugin, but am having no luck.

The code:

        IGameEvent *event = gameeventmanager->CreateEvent("player_changename");
        if (event)
        {
                event->SetInt("userid", pi->GetUserID());
                event->SetString( "oldname", pi->GetName());
                event->SetString( "newname", "test");
                gameeventmanager->FireEvent(event);
        }

The result: nothing. Nobody sees a name change. It's not just the
changename event, I can't seem to make any events go through. I've
tried using IGameEventManager and IGameEventManager2 interfaces, no
difference. My event listener hook sees the generated events go by
server side, but no clients are receiving them.

What am I missing here?

- Neph