I start the mod via pressing f5.

Command: D:\Games\Valve [EMAIL PROTECTED] sdk
base 2007\hl2.exe

Command args: -game "D:\Games\Valve Steam\steamapps\SourceMods\Distanthope"
–allowdebug

Working Dir: D:\Games\Valve Steam\steamapps\SourceMods\Distanthope

The bug Visual studio catches, you will notice the callstack is inside valve
code. And none of our code anywhere in sight.

 <http://i27.tinypic.com/2eq5t37.png> http://i27.tinypic.com/2eq5t37.png

 <http://eks.steamfriends.com/SourceMM/Temp/hl2.dmp>
http://eks.steamfriends.com/SourceMM/Temp/hl2.dmp

Sometimes when i start the mod, i getting this error:
http://i25.tinypic.com/v7zgnp.png , this seems very random but could be
related. And if I press continue I go to the above error.

Without the ability to attach the debugger its much harder to debug code, so
help where would be greatly helpful.

The other coders on the mod team does not have any similar problem, so I can
only guess its either a mistake I have made or a OS related one. I can start
the mod just fine via the steam games menu, but then my debugger is not
attached is it.