I believe its just the way constraints like this work, so when you swing
your camera around and such, it looks like the object is getting pulled
around physically. Just locking an object in front of a player is simple,
but are you looking to have it spin and move when it hits the world? I would
just alter the constraint the physgun uses to keep a better hold of the
object.

On Wed, Jun 4, 2008 at 5:32 AM, Adam Donovan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> Hi everyone,
>                  I'm looking for some insight into understanding the
> gravity gun code.  What I have at the moment is a player in noclip flying
> around a map, I need the player to pick up and hold physics objects but it
> seems that if you move in noclip its to fast for the gravity gun to keep a
> hold of the objects and they fall to the ground.  Basically I'm looking for
> a way to make them lock into the grav gun until the player lets go.
> this is for my artwork mod..multi player..camera controlled interface
>
> any help pointing to functions that might do the trick or other advice
> would
> be fantastic
> cheers
> Adam