From: Ben Everett <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: Discussion of Half-Life Programming <hlcoders@list.valvesoftware.com>
Sent: Sunday, June 15, 2008 4:21:17 PM
Subject: Re: [hlcoders] Post your code!

http://www.obike.net/forsaken/Release.exe

There's the link to download the final version of Forsaken. Management
skills aren't as much of a problem as most people think, it's something that
can be developed over time. The problem is finding people that are willing
to dedicate time and effort to a mod, even if it means making a little
sacrifices. Unfortunately not many people are willing to do that, which is
why a lot of mods have been dying.