Hi guys. After extracting the new OB sdk for hl2mp It felt as if I was
playing at something like 30fps although the net_graph said i was
getting 200.

So after some research I realized it doesn't happen if you turn
prediction OFF (cl_predict 0)

 Try going up to a wall with some detail on it and strafing left and
right, and then turning cl_predict to 0 and do the same thing, I think
you'll notice the difference. Everything else in the game happens at
the correct framerates though, including aiming around (turning) but
the actual camera position seems to update very infrequently...

Can anyone else see if they can detect this issue?