Seeing as there are already bots supported by TF2 you would think that
achievement earning would already be somewhat protected by their presence.

Very nice work though guys, although tbh, can't say that I've played a game
with bots for quite some time. The IEntityInfo sounds quite nice though,
vfunc hooking is generally what you would need to use to get access to that
stuff (and is something I am trying to refrain from using for a current TF2
plugin I am working on).

On Fri, Jul 25, 2008 at 11:13 PM, Keeper <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Gawd, I'd hate to see the length of that puppy! O.O
>
> Thanks Tony, that's some good news.
>
> Keeper

Programmer for Resistance and Liberation
www.resistanceandliberation.com
Programmer for Red Tribe
www.redtribe.com