Jeremy wrote:
> To summarize, the new bot interface is going into the Orange Box engine, and
> so will be available for DOD:S, CS:S(when its updated to OB), TF2 of course,
> and whatever future Orange Box based mods/games pop up(hopefully HL2DM will
> be updated as well).
>
> If you are a fan of DOD:S or CS:S and want to help out at all, there is a
> discussion at Bots United you can check out to get more detailed info about
> this stuff.
>
> http://forums.bots-united.com/showthread.php?t=3629&page=8 - near the bottom
>
> Hopefully once Tony gets the interfaces and stuff solid it won't be too long
> of a process to go from his hands into a steam update near you. In order to
> get the interfaces solid for these several games I could use some help. I
> mention that help in the bots united thread linked above. Please discuss
> further there so as not to spam the coders list.

Awesome!  It's nice to see Valve finally give some bot lovin' again like
they did when the first SDK came out for the original Half-Life.

Way to go Valve!  You guys and gals truly are the best.  :)

I may have to get off my butt and get back to some bot coding for Source
once again.

--
Jeffrey "botman" Broome