I never coded in .NET but your write functions looks a little bit
overloaded. I have some experience in VBA, so is it not possible to concat
the packet like this?

private const SERVERDATA_EXECCOMMAND = 2
private const SERVERDATA_AUTH = 3

dim send_data as string
send_data = chr(size_low) + chr(size_high) + chr(req_low) + chr(req_high) +
chr(SERVERDATA_EXECCOMMAND) + chr(0) + string1 + chr(0) + string2 + chr(0)

You have to calculate the packet size and split it in low and high byte, but
it is not difficult.

Best regards

Ronny Schedel