From: hlcoders-boun...@list.valvesoftware.com
[mailto:hlcoders-boun...@list.valvesoftware.com] On Behalf Of Matt Hoffman
Sent: March-24-09 1:35 AM
To: Discussion of Half-Life Programming
Subject: Re: [hlcoders] Orange Box SDK Beta (Not L4D)

Upon copying the code over and loading it into VS08 (and converting it) the
Custom Build Steps seem to be reversed. Your copying the .dll and .pdb for
the Release config, and just the .dll for the Debug configuration.

Maybe it is when the file was converted, but these seem kinda flipped? Also
I noticed a patch was added by tony for:

dist = c_x / tan( M_PI * scaled_fov / 360.0 );

But not for:

void __cdecl _invalid_parameter_noinfo(void)
{
    Assert(0);
}

Is this patch no longer needed? (It's *line 727* of server/memoverride.cpp)

This is following
http://developer.valvesoftware.com/wiki/Compiling_under_VS2008. Anyone else
experiencing this?