^Wow, I just tried that, that's something. Either way, as much as I know
about the void, I know it's smart to avoid it. In one map I made, I used a
big giant room with black texture on the inside, and invisible on the
outside (I don't know if that was necessary or not), then I made another
room about 1 unit away from that with a sky texture. Then I used a
light_environment and lit the map as if it had a black skybox. I'm not sure
what you're trying to accomplish, but it might help.

On Sun, Sep 20, 2009 at 7:57 AM, Jonas 'Sortie' Termansen <hlcod...@maxsi.dk