"To sleep"? Yeah, because there are no differences between vanilla Source,
and the Ep1 and OB revisions. And who knows what are the changes for Ep3 or
future versions.

Joshua, sometimes (always?) you give the impression that you are talking
about something without knowing a crap on the subject. Just my 2 cents.