1-2 mbit/s spaming with  large(4096 kb ) UDP packets. resulting hight ping
or timeout drop for clients.
Harry Jeffery
no matter, i can search in forum post DB or hlstatsx DB
DoS attacck fixer by Drunk
F00l<http://www.sourceop.com/modules.php?name=Downloads&d_op=viewdownload&cid=9>
want make same plugin for me.