Shouldn't hl2 be added to the search paths too?

Den 01/07/2010 15.48 skrev "Jonas &apos;Sortie&apos; Termansen" <
hlcod...@maxsi.dk>:

> Right, if you have a mod based on the 2007 engine you need these lines in
your gameinfo.txt now:
It is worth noting that AdditionalContentID is implemented in the Mod
Code, not in Steam or the Source Engine. I had not updated to the newest
SDK code available and AdditionalContentID did not work for me. If you
still have issues after adding AdditionalContentId, then you are not
running the newest SDK code. To work around this, you can either update
to the newest SDK Code (2007), or add this to your code:

    // Add the Search Paths required.
    filesystem->AddSearchPath("episodic", "GAME");
    filesystem->AddSearchPath("ep2", "GAME");

    // Mount Additional GCFs.
    if( filesystem->MountSteamContent(-420) != FILESYSTEM_MOUNT_OK )
    {
        return false;
    }

After the filesystem is initialized in gameinterface.cpp and
cdll_client_init.cpp.

This fixes missing textures/models/scripts/resources/content. It also
mounts shared Ep1 content.