I've been working on an rcon application in c#, kind of as a learning tool.
And I've got it to send and receive packets, it all works relatively well,
cept a few bugs, as previously mentioned about 2 years ago on here the
cvarlist command returns about 3 sets of responses, and what I mean by that,
is It has about 42 packets or something, and is split up into three
delimited responses by having two bytes of 0x00 at the end of each response.
Now I understand the cvarlist returns a huge response, but does anyone know
why it behaves like this?

My other issue I'm having right now is I'm trying to get the application to
receive an additional udp connection from the server from the logaddress_add
command, so that it will asynchronously continue to collect and read packets
to my application. But I don't have a very good idea of how to do it. Anyone
have and tips or pointers? I'm writing it in Visual Studio with c#.

Thanks

James.