Hello, I`m co-creator of mod called "Go-Mod" you can see it here
http://www.moddb.com/mods/go-mod , it has been archived for a while because
community were so stupid, but we decided to continue our work. I send a
email to s...@valvesoftware month ago, but I can`t see response yet so I
decided to ask here. Maybe Gabe can help me here though :)

So, we`re having problems with entity limit. First version of Go-Mod was
nice without any problems, second beta was tragedy. We were having host
errors about that we exceed entity limit (512). Indeed it`s serious problem
if we`re trying to recreate *(I can say that, yes ? Maybe it`s not so
perfect as Garry`s Mod)* Garry`s Mod on GoldSource engine. New weapons,
models, functions, toolguns, physic gun, and *Newton Dynamics Physics Engine
* ! AMXX helped us because i got metamod to work with Go-Mod so we can have
sweps and gamemodes instead of lua engine. Physics is just fantastic, works
only on entbrushes for now, but okay.

So, is there *any way* to incerase this 512 entity limit ?

--
Pozdrawiam,
Krzysztof Krysztofiak