Hey guys!
I´m Yannick and I am very new to the Source SDK.

1. Problem:
I tried to create a HL2 SP (2007) Mod.
I read the Valve Wiki stuff uncountable times, fixed all errors and so on.

But when i try to debug my non modified (except error fixes) code it stuck on
the "Loading..." Screen and I get a 0xC0000005. I tried VS 2008 and 2010.

http://forums.steampowered.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1542537 (Complett log)

2. Problem:
After all this crap i tried to create a source code only mod.

I fixed the error and warning messages and compiled.
Used this: http://developer.valvesoftware.com/wiki/Installing_and_Debugging_the_Source_Code I just copied the "sourcetest" folder in from "source sdk base 2007" to the source mod folder. But he loads still the client.dll from the "source sdk base 2007/bin" folder, so I changed the path in the gameinfo.txt and now he is saying: could not load library client.

Anyone any suggestions?

Thx for your help!