Hi,

I have a weapon class that when deployed should change the ai state of an
antlion guard (its attack and seek times will twice as long)

I was wondering where i would find a class that changes states when it enters a
zone.

This zone is not a mapper deployed zone, it is a zone that will be set up at
random by the player deoplying this static weapon.

I also want to enable the ant lion guard to become more smart, by allowing its
attack, and seek functions to refresh twice as fast when it has seen more then
4 other antlion guards with in a set ammount of time

I also want the same if it has seen a supper antlion guard, and keep that state
until the supper antlion guard has been killed.

--------
Owner Nigredo Studios http://www.nigredostudios.com