Hey list.
I implemented this article
http://developer.valvesoftware.com/wiki/Adding_Motion_Blur
on HL2:Ep2 code (ok, I know, but I want non-faked motion blur).
But I got problems. Plenty of them.

1) VM is motion-blurred wrong. Or (if I alter code) it's not blurred
at all.
2) Blurring somehow works wrong when player is close to brushes or
props.
3) After I alt-tab'd the game it crashes with "memory cannot be read"
when I try to restore it. I added some pointers checks but that didn't
help.
4) Sometimes when I walk across the map and look in diffferent
directions motion blur and bloom can suddenly stop working. This is
completely unpredictable, but depends on some area (of coordinates and
angles), which seems to stay the same between game launches. Also that
thing was happening (before motion blur code) with bloom too.

Any ideas on that mess?

Screenshots
http://img221.imageshack.us/img221/3606/screenshot1jt.jpg
http://img264.imageshack.us/img264/1607/screenshot2ex.jpg