Its the Source SDK available on steam, based on Source SDK Base 2007.
I already set up a server using HLDSUpdateTool. Did not work with the update command -update tf (tf for Team Fortress 2, thought this uses source 2007) -> Same Error

How can I tell HLDSUpdateTool only to get the source 2007 binaries?
Which version of the SDK? Also don't use the dedicated server available on Steam, you need to use HLDSUpdateTool to get the source 2007 server binaries and launch it from that providing you're using Source 2007