From: hlcoders-boun...@list.valvesoftware.com
[mailto:hlcoders-boun...@list.valvesoftware.com] On Behalf Of Jesse F
Sent: Wednesday, June 26, 2013 4:46 PM
To: Discussion of Half-Life Programming
Subject: Re: [hlcoders] Source SDK 2013 Release

Is hammer going to work on mac and linux now? I like that I can use not VS to
build the sdk now.

On Wed, Jun 26, 2013 at 4:44 PM, Alfred Reynolds
<alf...@valvesoftware.com<mailto:alf...@valvesoftware.com>> wrote:
There is a new Source SDK Base 2013 app (one for MP and one for SP) that ships
with a complete suite of the modding tools, you should use those and set a
custom VPROJECT (actually, you can use the tools from any game, just set that
vproject environment).

- Alfred