There seems to be also Counter Strike Sharp, which aims to allow for Metamod programming in C# for Counter Strike 2.

Other than that, there's the possibility of VScript 2 (based off of Typescript) and or Pulse (as a visual scripting language) as ways to eventually add server side or even map based plugins/gamemodes. This was done to a great success in Team Fortress 2 (I'm personally very familiar with VScript 1), but there's currently no timeframe as to when Vscript 2 and Pulse will be available.

Temmie