Yes, AdminMod works with HLoH, probably because HLoH replaces the hl.dll on
the server, instead of being named differently like in Oz (mp.dll in pre
2.4 versions of mod; 2.4 is now hl.dll) and Severian's (sev.dll).  I've
been using AdminMod with HLoH for months now, it's a nice compliment to the
features of HLoH.

Digitally yours,

Ketwyld the Hawk
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

HL DeathMatch - 64.35.57.141:27015
HL OZ DM      - 64.35.57.169:27015
HL TeamPlay   - 64.35.55.72:27015

Si hoc legere scis, nimis eruditionis habes.