I posted this earlier, but AFAICT, it never made it to the list, so here
goes again. Apoligies if you get this twice:

I've been playing with OZ, and I'm having a hell of a time keeping the
server running. I think it's the bots - the more bots, the faster the server
crashes. If I put 10 bots on the server, it won't run 10 minutes without
crashing. If I put 2 or 3 bots, it runs for longer, sometimes 5-10 hours.
But it eventually crashes. With 1 bot, it might run for a day or two, I
think my record is 60 hours.

Who is running OZ with bots? What has your experience with the bots been,
and what version are you running?