I'm running Oz 2.4.1, which doesn't have bots, and it is fairly stable
(crashes every few days, which seems to be normal with all the servers I've
upgraded to 4.1.0.8a beta server).  I would suggest upgrading to this
version, until 2.4.2 is released with the bots put back in.  Prior to
4.1.0.8, Oz 2.3.4 was very stable, it would only crash like once a week
with 6 bots running and a max players of 20 set.

So, just give them time to work out the kinks with the 1.1.0.8 SDK changes. :-)

Digitally yours,

Ketwyld the Hawk
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

HL DeathMatch - 64.35.57.141:27015
HL OZ DM      - 64.35.57.169:27015
HL TeamPlay   - 64.35.55.72:27015

Si hoc legere scis, nimis eruditionis habes.