CS:  I only see it when I have an adminmod vote too close to map start..
you can get the menu by typing M

-----Original Message-----
From: Leon Hartwig [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, October 31, 2001 7:40 PM
To: Half-Life Dedicated Server Mailing List
Subject: RE: [hlds] Clients dropping and experiencing lag for no reason

Yep, this is what I meant by "sticky menus"...Is this just TFC?  Can any CS
server ops comment on whether they've seen this or not on their servers?  I
play CS fairly regularly from home over the Internet on various servers
(using the server browser like most people), and I've never had this happen
to me.  I admit, I don't play TFC very much, so I can't comment on
experiencing the problem there or not.

Just curious if this is only TFC or if it affects CS and/or other games
also.