Thanks for the update, glad to here your working on it.
Just a note, I run TFC when this happens not cs.. but then again perhaphs
its just something similar function in tfc use aswell.

-----Original Message-----
From: Leon Hartwig [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, October 31, 2001 6:14 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: [hlds] Clients dropping and experiencing lag for no reason

Losing a group of clients at once sounds like it might be the "smoke
grenade" problem, where smoke grenades will sometimes cause all clients
within sight/sound to freeze up.  That'll be solved with the next CS
client release (don't know when that will be but likely within 30 days,
error margin of += 100 days).

We've had lots of reports from people being stuck in the team selection
menus sometimes when they join a server or at level change, so you
aren't alone.  That one is on our list of things to fix also.