What is the difference between a dedicated server and just running HLDS out
of HL? Especially if no one is playing on the server. If running a dedicated
server do you install just the 4.1.0.8 then install CS into that dir?
Because it comes standard with TFC and DMC from what I could tell.
But any way I have my server up and running it is a CSTRIKE server
"UTAH Bring it!!!"  if any one is interested. Last and certainly most
important. I need to know if it is possible to do some thing like append the
target string of the short cut so that there will be nothing in the system
tray and nothing on the task bar? Thank you all in advance Im hopeing to
learn tons from this list. lance