omg! See how easily they bend to your will when you threaten to boycott!
It works! :-)

I guess I shouldnt cheer until I see the suggestions implemented, but
anyway...

Recently I've had problems during map changes where my admin mod
authentication info gets dropped. I have to re-execute the
authentication cfg file then reconnect to the server.  Is this a client
problem of nuking the cvars between maps, or is this a server-side Admin
mod issue?  It used to work perfectly.

-Ken

--
Ken Kirchner                    :  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Assistant System Administrator  :  Tel (318)222-2638

ShreveNet - Your Premium Internet Service Provider!