That's strange.  You are using Oz 2.3.4?  I was running that version of Oz
with HLDS 4.1.0.7, and there was no problem with the hornets.  It's
probably due to the client-side weapon effects that happen in HL 1.1.0.8,
and since the Oz 2.3.4 code was written with the older SDK, it was probably
causing a bug with the bots since they don't have a client to relay weapon
effects to.

Anyway, this should all be fixed in Oz 2.4.2 ;-)

Digitally yours,

Ketwyld the Hawk
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

HL DeathMatch - 64.35.57.141:27015
HL OZ DM      - 64.35.57.169:27015
HL TeamPlay   - 64.35.55.72:27015

Si hoc legere scis, nimis eruditionis habes.