HaHaHaHa,

That's ok, I wanted one to.

 -----Original Message-----
From:   Manuel Bermudez III [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent:   Wednesday, October 10, 2001 5:16 PM
To:     [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject:        RE: Newbie server admin

You guys have no idea what gaming is until you unbox, (blows dust from
boxes in storage closet)
And bring out the old Oddysey, Atari 2600, and the first ever PONG for
two player action game.

You guys just don't know....   Oh crap... I just divulged my age....
Ummmmm  scratch this email peeps.

Best regards,
Manuel Bermudez III
Network Implementation Engineer