I am on the linux list, and I run my server on RH7.1 (2.4 kernel) and I
have had maybe 2 crashes since 1.3, and probably a dozen since 1.1.
Most of these were freak things, admin mod etc.

So yeah, the linux version is more stable, but I don't know if that is a
result of the program, or the OS.

Regardless of this OS war, would anyone seriously like to get a newbie
linux (maybe focusing on HLDS/simple servers such as apache/mysql/php
stuff) list going?

-Chuck Hays