For some reason I can not connect to my KZ servers.MY regular Cs is fine and
its an exact copy of the regular server but I can not connect.

69.56.201.222:27016

someone give that a try and tell me if it pings for you too.MY hlsw and
steam shows it up and it pings and shows the map the timer ect ect but when
I goto conenct it says retrying connection.I'm stumped at this point in
time.It was working fine up until about 2 days ago and it was staying full
now no one can connect whats the deal?Thanks alot in  advance.....

BeNt