From: BeNt
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, May 14, 2004 10:25 PM
Subject: Re: [hlds] Can't connect to servers.....

Nothing is blocked on the server.It a dedicated hosting server with The
Planet and I do not have a firewall enabled.My other server on the same box
with a different ip conects fine.Who knows....I gotta get this figured out
it just went weird all of a sudden and I have like 100 regs screaming they
want their server back lol.....

BeNt