> Good god, it's about time someone brought this up. PiTaGoRaS is
> absolutely right.
Any client side screenshots must be taken by the engine and be read directly from the
memory, thus
not telling noone or anything that a screenshot is in progress.

But enough of this!

A cheat can ALWAYS adapt, so must the engine. Now this is not the right place to
discuss this and it
should be taken no further here. This was a mere suggestion by someone, and what do we
have? The
usual situation! I suppose this never stops...

L8r,
  Sharza