From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, June 16, 2004 6:59 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: [hlds] [OT] GISP's: Rental rates for HL2

Yeah, I think it needs to be thought of now along the lines of being a
Gameplay variation now more than a mod... like how HLDM, DMC, Ricochet
(lol) are different types of gameplay... or like how Onslaught,
Assault, CTF, DM are gameplay types for UT2k4.

I think most people would consider a mod to be development work that
originated with the SDK, ouside of the Valve realm. Now that Valve owns
it and offers it, it becomes a gameplay variation.

I wouldn't think CS Source should be referred to as HL2 multiplayer, if
there is going to be an HL2 DM... seems more logical that the
multiplayer gampeplay of the SP game, should be referred as that....

w/e... semantics.