And BTW, noone is "blaming" VALVe....There is no need to blame.  They know
about the issue...we are just concerned because this is something that can
hurt our companies.

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of StealthMode
Sent: Thursday, June 17, 2004 3:48 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: [hlds] Latest Win Version, HLDS - Lag Issue

Keep in mind that storms, and the DAMAGE they have caused to backbones are
why you are possibly why you are seeing increased latency. Remember all
those tornadoes and the severe weather? Well, I am sure quite a few nodes
are having to re-route now. And these re-routing nodes are probably
OVERLOADED.

Instead of blaming VALVe, why don't you do a tracert first. And see if their
is any BAD nodes on the route. 8) -StealthMode